St. Joseph Church
A Third Way: An Important Video on Homosexuality and the Church
THE GENIUS OF CATHOLICISM
Mass TimesWeekend Masses
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am
Sunday 10:30 am
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00 am
Wed: 7:00 pm
Readings for the Week of September 28, 2014
- Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32
- Monday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Jn 1:47-51
- Tuesday: Jb 3:1-3, 11-17, 20-23 / Lk 9:51-56
- Wednesday: Jb 9:1-12, 14-16 / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Jb 19:21-27 / Mt 18:1-5, 10
- Friday: Jb 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5 / Lk 10:13-16
- Saturday: Jb 42:1-3, 5-6, 12-17 / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Is 5:1-7 / Phil 4:6-9 / Mt 21:33-43
8:30 am-2:30 pm
THE NEXT MINISTRY JAR COLLECTION FOR THE ST VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY will be October 25/26.
For more information about what the St. Vincent de Paul Society does, how to get involved, or for information on how the St. Vincent de Paul Society can help you or someone you know, click on "Ministries" above, then "St. Vincent de Paul Society."
THE NEXT FOOD COLLECTION THE WEEKEND: The next food collection will be the weekend of October 4/5. All donations go to those in need in our immediate area.
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: October 6th 9:00 am -11:00 am.
2014 Parish Picnic Pie Eating Contest! Go to Photos at the top of the page to see more of the pie eating contest! Email me your photos and I will put them on our site!
INTERVIEW with actor Jim Caveziel who played Jesus in the Passion of the Christ.
AUTHOR AND SPEAKER MATTHEW KELLY talks about why we need to go to CONFESSION...and he has a great explanation!
IF YOU LIKE THIS...Check out MORE of Matthew Kelly on youtube.com or dynamiccatholic.com
FISHING 4 HOPE VILLAGE, HAITI
For our Church History, click on "History" above in the menu bar
- Rev. Michael Leckie, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Ronald Preuhs, Deacon
- Mrs. Joanne Hodes, Director of Religious Education
- Gina Toriello, Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Mr. Edward Manlove, Parish Council President
- Mrs. Cecelia Richard, Music Ministry
- Ms. Georgette Labreche, Music Ministry
- Mrs. Michela Champlin, Children's Choir Leader
- Mr. Mike Perras, Knights of Columbus, Grand Knight
- Mrs. Bette Ottaviano, Rosary Altar Society, President
- Mr. Bruce Olean, St. Vincent de Paul, President
- Mr. Sal Neri, Upper Room, Facilitator
- Mrs. Kiki Latimer, Upper Room Facilitator, Tuesday evenings